If you are a busy professional who knows that your job—and your career—depend on being able to communicate clearly and concisely, manage leaders and team with confidence and credibility, and coach colleagues and clients to be self-directed and self-motivated, then I have a course (or two, or three) for you!
I created these asynchronous, online courses for anyone who wants to have more impact and influence at work — and in life. I have been teaching and coaching communication, presentation, supervision, coaching, and leadership skills for over three decades, across industries and around the world, including Fortune 50 companies, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and Ivy League academic institutions.
These courses represent my most requested, most tested, and most well-reviewed tips, tools, and techniques that I use with my clients. They are fast-paced and fun (yes, really!), and you’ll get the best of the best from my years of experience teaching and coaching busy professionals at all levels, my commitment to using research-based strategies from psychology, neuroscience, behavioral economics, etc., my personal experience as a parent of twins (talk about conflict!); as well as a taste of my background in stand-up and improvisational comedy.
What are you waiting for? (You could already have learned 3 new skills in the time it took you to read this!) Join thousands of other busy professionals from around the world and give yourself a competitive, communicative edge to help you advance in your job and career.
A recent study of more than 2,000 global employees found that 38% of people say their company has not even asked them if they are doing okay.
That’s not okay.
Each of us has a responsibility to create an open, inclusive, and safe environment for our colleagues to bring their whole selves to work, including their mental wellbeing. In fact, research has found that feeling like you can share openly at work leads to better performance, engagement, employee retention, and overall well-being.
This is the ultimate self-help course: it’s helping you to help others around you (and you’ll definitely pick up some practical stress management techniques to use personally, too!)
So what will this course cover?
- Why we are so stressed right now (and why it’s not going away anytime soon)
- Why we all need to have “The Talk” about stress at work
- What does stress actually look like?
- How we can step in without overstepping
- Understanding why your colleagues might be afraid to share
- Managing your personal beliefs about mental health
- Creating a culture of trust
- Don’t assume you know who is stressed out: How to be mindful of bias
- How to show empathy without getting sucked in
- How to listen when someone is sharing something personal
- How to ask questions without pushing or prying
- What to say and what not to say to someone who is struggling
- Offering a “Help Menu” of 20+ ways to support your colleagues
- Practical strategies, tips, and tools for helping others deal with anxiety, overwhelm, and burnout
- What to do if you’re having a tough time, too